Our Philosophy & Goals
Our philosophy is simple. Improve the life of both dog and family. All too often, unruly dogs do not fully enjoy life because their families constantly become upset and frustrated with them. This is difficult for both family and dog.
Our mission is simple. Make both dog and family happy.
What does is take to make your dog happy? He will thrive when you give him leadership and attention.
Making the family happy is a bit more complex.
Families typically want their dog to:
- Come when called, every time, on or off leash
- Walk nicely on a loose leash without pulling
- Sit until released
- Down until released
Families also want their dogs:
- Not to jump on people
- Not to charge through doors
- Not to dig in the garden
- Not to bark and chew inappropriately
- Not to climb on furniture you prefer they avoid
- Not to sniff and eat off the table and counters.
- Not to be wild and uncontrollable
- Not to ignore you when you want their attention